I've Been Tagged!

rules:link to the person that tag u
posts the rules in your blog
share 6 important things/habits/quirks about yourself
tag 6 random people at the end of ur blogs by linking to their blogs
let them know that they have been tag by leaving comment on their blogreply to me when they have finished

here it goes :

1.Im always dreaming about going to holiday to Japan! Ganbatte! ( or it just gonna be a deams? )

2.Every morning, i will be in the shower for about 20 minutes! muahahaha..

3.Now, im trying to get Nikon D60 Kit set! Or should i take with a Sigma 28-200mm lens?

4.I HATE to wash my shoes.. damn lazy me..

5.My new habit, not taking rice as my lunch!

6.And the most important thing is, I will love her every seconds! =)

so now i tag:
p/s: i dont have much frens to be tagged..
so now i just tagged Mrs. SpeckyPrawn! I hope that u read my blog dear.. hehehe

1 sarcasm?:

Anonymous said...

i visit ur blog frequently n h0ping that u will update it fequently =) ~~ily dear


ShoutMix chat widget