Is it possible?

Is it possible for me to rise up here? Yeah, with all those thing that I've going through, all that I've done..

Damn! The mood for today, fucking bored, sleepy, pissed off. Pissed off? Why? Coz some mothafucka who thinks that their mind and knowledge are greater than everyone! Well, just let it go.. they just a small kids who just know what is WORLD likes!

Hurm.. the anniversary is just around the corner.. There are few things is roaming around my head. Should I give her this, give her that.. hehe.. but for sure, I wanna say SORRY dear coz I cannot give you an expensive present.. YET! aha.. Just wait for the BIG surprise! Hope you like it coz i know that you like it! And you already told me that you like it before. So, what is it dear? Well, just keep guessing.. he he..

Huh.. now I feel so sleepy and starving!

Goodbye folks, goodbye my love..

Your hubby is signing off!
xoxo

2 sarcasm?:

syasya said...

for sure u can la dear.. btw,, ape kah adiah itu? =p

xSPYROx said...

adiah? ade la.. hehe


ShoutMix chat widget