Im so tired.. =[


TIRED! That's the popular word of mine for this week. A totally working week after a week lazying *coz i took a whole week leave =)* Well, sometimes i feel like i love this job coz it makes me busy all day long for the whole week coz of some dumbazz contractor who doesn't know how to utilize and use the electricity wisely!

It's all start on last Saturday. I was informed by my colleague, Syazwi. He told me that 3 power supply unit has blown and burnt! What the heck has happen there? I still in Langkawi that time. I only can give advise to him via telephone. He managed to control the situation. Thank GOD. He replace the broken power supply with the power supply from the unused PC. He inform me that he already take care of the situation. What a relief.

On Sunday morning, my dad send me to the Ferry Terminal at Kuah Town. Around 11am we arrived there. I took the 11.30am ferry, *i think it's Ekspress Bahagia* My seat number is 175. Luckily that day, I got the sear upstairs! It's been a while that I missed to sit upstairs of the ferry. The last time was with my late grandparents *miss them so much!* I arrived at Kuala Kedah at 1pm. Well, luckily Iqbal return his favor by offering to pick me up at the ferry terminal and send me to Shahab Perdana Bus Terminal. There you go, I'll save my RM18 on that. Haha!

After bla bla bla and bla again, I arrived at Taman Kristal around 6pm i think. I cant remember actually. Hehe. Then Syazwi text me and request to change shift with me. Well, for me, it's ok to change shift. On Monday, I will take the noon shift. This is when the disaster, massacre, and all the bad things happen! We receive a call saying that Cashier PC is blowing! After that, another report, Ms Revathi PC. Followed by Ms Oh, and Ms Ika/Chef PC and Hotel School PC. Damn! Why it happen at the same time!

Herk! I would like to tell you guys more about this, but my eyes says NO already.. I will continue the story tomorrow okay?


to be continued...

signing off.

0 sarcasm?:


ShoutMix chat widget