Yeay!

Hey dudes!

I'm so "F" happy!

Why? Because she's here! Another surprise from her.. Last Wednesday, I receive a text from her saying that she want me to come back from work early, before 5.30pm. But I say cannot because maybe I'm gonna stuck in the traffic. The she say that I can reach home as late as 5.40pm. Well, okay then. She don't want me to stop anywhere else. Just go straight home. After I reach home, on time, I was switching on my laptop, and also the wifi. Suddenly she called me. "B, u kt ofis lg ek?" "U tipu I ek?" Eh? ape kes ni?

Then I convince her that I'm home but she never believe. Well, my housemate was sitting on the couch in front of me. I pass the call to him. The, he yelled at me and said that SHE WAS HERE! Erkk?! Really? I opened the door, but no ones there! Is she lying to? hehe.. Then the 2nd time, she was stand in front of me! WTFFFF!! I was so fucking happy! ...and shocked too.. =) After that she told me what happen. She was waiting at the porch area, waiting for me. When I arrived, she didn't see or hear my scooter sound because it was so so so quite! Well, it's okay.. At least, she's here, doing her surprise things again.. And I was happy!

That night, we go to Prangin Mall Cineplex to watch The Twilight Saga : New Moon. Because I've already make a promise to her. So, we booked online for the ticket. Later on that night, we arrived early at the cinema. But we we're so fucked up! We book the ticket online, but the ticketing counter fo online booking is not open! WTFFFF! So, we also need to "Q" up just like the others! No privileges at all! Luckily there is only 1 couple line up in front of us. So, we give him the booking number, and then we change the time to 8.30pm from 9.30pm. We took the couple seat, A3-A4. When the movie starts, there are 2 chinese woman claiming that we took their seating. WTFFF! They make a mistakes some more! After we settled the case, we enjoying the movies. Well, I will post the review of the movies that we watched already okay!


p/s: wear your sweater, cardigan when in Cineplex. You know why..

LOVE;
xSPYROx

0 sarcasm?:


ShoutMix chat widget