The Last Post..

Hey Folks!

This is the last post of 2009. Hexk.. so many things that happens to me this years.

1. Knowing and couple with Mdm. Nisha
2. Working @ Olympia Penang.
3. 3 offer's to further my studies
4. Accepting to start my studies @ UiTM Lendu!

Damn! I think that there is some more things happen to me this year. But that is the most important things!

On 27/12/2009, I've registered as a student @ UiTM Lendu.

Then, have to go through MMS ( Minggu Mesra Siswa ). At first, it was sucks coz so many bad things happen!

We have to walk about 7-10KM a day! From my college, Lekiu college to Bendahara Hall, Mosque, Dining Hall, Academic Buildinh and etc.

But, most of our time, we spend @ the hall. Sleep also. haha

Sorry folks, I have to run back to my college now.
Later on i will upload some pic!

Bubbye!

Happy New Year 2010!

0 sarcasm?:


ShoutMix chat widget